fbpx

European Rejuvenation Center®

Please sign our Guest Book...

Or call us today to schedule your appointments or take a tour:

(425) 746-6100

4315 Factoria Blvd SE, Suite A
Bellevue, WA 98006
Guest Book
  1. Avatar Shonagh H. says:

Look no further, this is THE place for colon hydrotherapy and endermologie. ERC is my go-to when I am doing a cleanse. The endermologie is fantastic for smoothing skin and improving circulation. Celina runs the spa with warmth and professionalism and I always feel welcome and pampered.

2. Avatar Jody L. says:

I had a wonderful experience, immediately feeling positive results. I received excellent care and they are very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend anyone looking to detoxify and promote healing to consider visiting this wonderful place!

3. Avatar Tima G. says:

Amazing experience! The owner Celina is amazing, she knows her stuff. Very affordable super professional. I moved from San Diego Ca. Even with a Hydrocolonic therapist for years and missed her and now found this place! I’m so happy I was nervous I couldn’t find the comfort I had but I feel like I already knew her the second I met her. I’m very happy will totally recommend coming! And it’s a open LIBBE system. Very happy with my session.

4. Avatar Camille S. says:

If you are looking for a facility that offers colon hydrotherapy and are reading through reviews while feeling hesitant or unsure in anyway … be assured that experiencing a colonic is much less scary and/or gross than you may think and is an incredible self-care decision you can make for your body. The entire time I was at ERC I was treated warmly, professionally and efficiently. I was told everything I needed to know, all of my questions were answered and I was given tremendous privacy.

5. Avatar Margaret S. says:

In July 2016, I experienced a 7-day Hydrocolonic Cleanse for the first time… It was an amazing experience mostly because I learned about the many toxins we store in our bodies over the years & how abusively damaging it can be on our vital organs.

Upon returning to WA I searched for businesses who also used the Libbe system. 21 months ago I found European Rejuvenation Center & have been enjoying their Colonic services for periodic body cleansing. This journey has been a learning experience for me as I’ve been able to release not only toxic waste (yes I know, TMI), but also unnecessary toxins (physically, emotionally & mentally).

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM (not paid, not sponsored) because they have always taken good care of me. I am grateful today that I was able to finally take my BFF Kehau Tester to start her own cleansing journey. AND WE WILL BE BACK!! Oh & we also did their Aqua Ionic Foot Bath (detox) & was able to have other misc toxins pulled from our body through our feet. Oh HAPPY DAY to us!

*Do your own research (like I did), ask questions, etc. Don’t knock it til you try it & tell Celina (owner) we recommended her!

6. Avatar Kehau T. says:

Omg this was my first time here and I was nervous but excited. Celina made me feel very comfortable and important. She is AMAZING!! I feel really good and lighter, if that makes sense. I will see you next week! Thank you for an amazing experience

7. Avatar Samantha S. says:

I’ve had a colonic before at a different location, but today’s experience at ERC was extremely more comfortable. I really enjoyed the fact that with their system you have the privacy needed to get the most out of your experience. I saw the Groupon deal a while ago and kept putting it off, but after a friend also recommending ERC I decided to go for it. I opted for the Ion Detox foot bath as well, and I’m so happy I did. I’m still in awe that all that came from my feet!! I really liked the crystals and sage in the treatment room, i thought that was a great touch. Celina was amazing. She was welcoming and seemed very genuine. She talked me through everything and had a very warm, friendly persona. I bought 3 more colonic sessions and can’t wait to go back!! I also can’t wait to try the other services, as I’m interested in all of them!

8. Avatar Anne L. says:

I turned to hydrocolonic therapy to help relieve the side effects of cancer therapy, and I was going to try a few places before I settled on my "best" choice, given travel time, pricing, the healer’s skills and presentation, as well as booking flexibility, but Celina, at the European Rejuvenation Center, won my high-ten five-star rating in less than one session. I now make the two-hour trip from Whidbey Island to Bellevue on a regular basis, and because "we" time it to match the SCCA’s infusion schedule, the Bellevue location is really just a little jog away from the other giant (UW, SCCA) keeping me alive and well in my skin. I couldn’t be more grateful for the amazing service, and hope that the European Rejuvenation Center’s story gets featured on NPR someday, in that show called "How I built This", featuring amazing entrepreneurs with a staunch dedication to their business dreams and the patrons who love them.

9. Avatar Maitha l. says:

Celina and Triniday are absolutely amazing! They make this whole colon hydrotherapy easy, comfortable, and private. This is part of my detoxification process every 6 to 8 months (after the holidays, before Summer, and when things seem a little ‘off’).
    Their packages are priced right.
    I have also tried endermologie with amazing results. I noticed results within 3 sessions and when combined with colonics, it does help me fit into my favorite dress (besides feeling fabulously healthy inside)!

10. Avatar Arash A. says:

I bought a groupon for this beforehand after I called and asked questions. When I asked questions Celina told me that it is very gentle and would be easy and not to worry. I didn’t tell her about my past colorectal surgeries – however, she did not ask neither.

Once I arrived after booking my session I filled out the intake form (which is very simple, quick, and easy). Once she looked at it she told me that she would not be able to move forward with me. At that point I was confused about what to do. Would I get my money back? Why was this something I couldn’t do? Was it because it could cause me pain or because of possible complications that may arise? She said that if my doctor agreed to it, then she would do it. I called 4 doctors only able to get a hold of one of them and he needed a couple days to review my history.

While I was there waiting she offered to call her doctor and ask him for me. She wasn’t able to get a hold of him either but we’d spent about half an hour just trying to figure out if this would be an option for me since the appointment was no longer happening. She wanted to get me in after her next client if she got the go ahead from a doctor. Eventually her doctor called back and said it would be fine.

At this point I was a lot more nervous about the ordeal than anything. I prayed about it until I felt comfortable. Celine allowed me to do some stretches and physical therapy while I waited. This was my first time doing anything like this and I am very sensitive about these kinds of things.

I was very impressed with Celine’s genuine care and level of empathy. She is a good person and runs a responsible and respectable establishment. I know that I was a very needy client but she was patient and mostly understanding with me. It was pretty clear that she had gone out of her way to ensure I had a good experience and I really appreciate that. I will likely go here for these services again if there is a need.

11. Avatar Zuleyma P. says:

Happy with the results of the Endermologie massages, after my lipo surgery my PS recommender 10 treatments. For a lymphatic drainage massage and to smooth out the bumps that are expected after surgery.
    After the first session I stared to notice the difference.
    My abdomen is so much smoother and the bump have reduced by more than 50%, I can’t wait to see the final result.
    I highly recommend this treatment and all the staff at European Rejuvenation Center.

12. Avatar Tara R. says:

This place is AMAZING!! We brought our 12-year-old daughter that is diagnosed with severe Autism and global developmental delays for colonics. She has always battled digestive issues, and discomfort. When discussed with her doctor we were encouraged to keep her on a laxative regimen forever. Recently we experienced a noticeable change in our her behavior. She stopped eating and her self-injurious behaviors exceled to the point of her breaking her nose, giving herself black eyes and biting herself until she was bleeding. An x-ray of her pelvic area it showed her large intestine were engorged with impacted poop. I came across European Rejuvenation Center’s website and began to read about it. I called and spoke to Celina about my daughter (her age/needs/mannerisms, etc.) as I had concerns about her being too young, not being still for the treatment, or making a lot of noise that is uncontrollable and may be bothersome to other patrons. Celina addressed all my concerns, answered all my questions, and really put me at ease with bringing my daughter in for colon-hydrotherapy. She fit us in the next day for her first treatment. The facility is very clean and comfortable. Celina had a separate room ready for my daughter when we arrived, that included a door for ultimate privacy. It was large enough to comfortably fit me, my husband and Celina as we assisted my daughter through the process. The colonics bed is large and comfortable. It was easy to get her onto and she was well supported in a natural (lying flat on her back) position, without having to be held or restrained. Celina stayed with us the entire session, she was very hands on and explained the process, ran the machine, and comforted our daughter. (Which was great for us as this was new and foreign to us) My daughter was able to expel during the session, and you could visually see the immediate relief and relaxation sweep over her face and body. She slept the whole car ride home (about 45 min.) and slept an incredible 10 hours without waking. (She typically sleeps in 2-3 hour spurts through the night). The next day was amazing, she was happy and began to eat again. We did several treatments the first 2 weeks, and have gradually backed down to 1 treatment a week, currently. Since her colonic treatments started (1.5 months ago), everyone that is exposed to my daughter regularly have seen many changes in our girl. Her speech therapist has commented on her increased babble and attention during sessions. Her teachers have reported her being happier at school, increased babble, increase in social interaction. We have noticed all the same things and a regular increase in her sleep pattern, and decrease in her self-injurious behavior. She is happy on the way to treatment, and knows what to do now when we get there. She ALWAYS leaves with a smile and a BIG hug for Celina. Don’t get me wrong, this is not a cure all, but it has been relieving to know of something natural to help my daughter immediately, we were just truly astonished in how many ways it has helped her. Our initial intent was to just stop the pain in her bowels and give her release. We had no idea the impact her relief would bring all of us. ERC has been a huge blessing. If you are considering a place for your kiddo, or even if you are new to colonics, ERC offers a clean safe place to be introduced to it. Celina is knowledgeable and take the time to make you feel comfortable. Give it a try.

Submit a comment: